ATS 408 - Bedford OB, 1948 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to Meffans of Kirriemuir in September 1948. Seen at Earnside Coaches of Glenfarg near Perth in 1989.

Part restored by Rutherfords and then laid to rest in a shed for several years.

Sold in 1991 to current owner who drove it from Glenfarg on a day in March 1991 - 12 hours and 3 breakdowns later it arrived safely home.

In 1993 regained class 6 status and carries on doing what she was built for.