FDL 676 - Bedford OB, 1949 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

Southern Vectis 216 new in March 1949.

Owned by Phillips (Enterprise) Chatheris November 1957 to September 1979.

Owned by Tucker, Boroughbridge by November 1979.

Now on loan at IOW Bus Museum.