FWW 596 - Bedford OB, 1947 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to West Yorkshire 646 in July 1947.

Later renumbered to CP1.

Owned by Gaman, Liverpool August, 1969.

Went to current owner in October 1972.