GCA 747 - Bedford OB, 1950 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to Owen of Rhostyllen in April 1950.

Later went to Sargeant, Llanfaredd.

Went to current owners in January 1974.