GVJ 190 - Bedford OB, 1949 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to Tumney, Llangarron in 1948.

Owned by:

J H Wooliscroft, Silver Service Motors, Derby.

Ewart and Badley (Preservation Group).

Went to current owners in 2009 - OB Preservation, Caerphilly, Wales.

Now under-going major restoration. 2009-2011.