HGE 219 - Bedford OB, 1950 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to SCWS, Glasgow in 1950.

Restored in 2010.

Went to current owner in August 2011.