LUR 446 - Bedford OB, 1950 (UK)
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.
Supplied new to Kirbys of Bushey Heath, Hertfordshire Sept 1950. Used for local and excursion work.Moved to the West Country June 1965, bought by Bernells of Minehead,
July 1970 purchased by Venners, Witheridge,
July 1973 bought by Manor Coaches, Winterbourne, Nr Bristol, Gloucestershire
July 1976 purchased by P Watts of Gloucester.
As part of the Queens Silver Jubilee celebrations, completed a journeyfrom John O' Groats to
Nov 1982 sold to Fielding and Haines,
July 1986 registered to Fielding and Gittings,
(restored the engine and electrical system)
Completed in June 1995.
Acquired by current owner in September 2011 and full restoration undertaken back to the Kirby colours (one of only two OBs left).
Now fully restored - July 2012