R 753 - Bedford OB, 1950 (Norway)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

R 753 is a 1950 Bedford OB with 24 seat coach bidy by Rasmussen.

From 1951 - 1955 it was operated as a touring coach by Vest-Norges Turistbiler.

Sold in 1959 to Osteroy.

It was de-registered in 1964 and for next 28 years it was used as a storage shed.

Back in restoration by Pan Veteran from 1992 - 2000.

Now in livery of Bilruta Os-Bergen in Norway.