Restoration: LUR 446 – Bedford OB – 1950 (UK)

FAIL (the browser should render some flash content, not this).
Please click on the pictures to scroll through the gallery manually,
or click on the play button at the top left of the pictures to scroll through automatically.

New to Kirby’s of Bushey Heath in 1950. Now under new ownership and undergoing restoration (September 2011 ).